Monday, February 17, 2014

Back with updates




So, I feel bad, because lately I haven't been on here to blog.  But, I do have some good excuses!  My family came to visit the farm all the way from Panama City, Panama.  My two nephews came along with my cousin and her husband. They had a very nice stay here despite the fact that the visit was kind of last minute!

The boys got to ride The Pony and loved it! My oldest nephew even asked the day after he first went riding if he could go again!  I was shocked to say the least at how much fun the boys had and how much of an impression Mantuak left on them.  They were running around saying that Mantuak was "their" pony! We took them to see Baltimore and they did a lot of shopping.
My nephews and cousin at the Cheescake Factory in Baltimore
The view from the National Aquarium
In other news we also added to the herd and got our LGDs!  So I will be going back through the blog and adding in some introductions for everybody.  We are also currently 3 days away from Sparkle's kidding date!

We also recently put in an order for some bees and will be getting a hive.  So this spring we will be dabbling in beekeeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment