Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013

 Merry Christmas!!


We've had a very nice Christmas here at the Wheeles house!  Dad got a Kindle, Mom got clothes and her favorite chocolates, and I got a brand new Nikon camera.  I went out and took quite a few pictures with it. 
















I'm still figuring out how to use it, but so far I like this Nikon Better than my current Canon Powershot Sx10IS.  The Nikon definitely focuses faster and the shutter feature has been very handy.  Taking pictures of all the animals was always hard with the Canon due to it's inability to focus rapidly. It also had a hard time working in low light situations, which this camera so far seems to handle well.  I'm looking forward to having more pictures to share! This'll be perfect for capturing all the action taking place at Strike's Retreat/ Doodle Acres!

No comments:

Post a Comment